Saturday, September 22, 2012

Living Your Dreams

From time to time Mr. B and I will pull out the box of conversation questions he gave me while we were dating. This time he wanted to play with a twist. In the past we'd always sat in bed and asked each other the questions back and forth late into the evening, but this time we were to ask the question, wait for the other person to think of their answer, and then guess what the other's answer would be. It was very insightful to say the least. :) I learned a lot about how Mr. B saw me, but I also learned a lot about myself that evening.

Several of the questions focused on my goals for the future--a subject I have little clarity on at the moment. Mr. B nailed one of the answers I thought he'd never get. He knew at heart I want to be a photographer. And after years of looking up photography classes, and even registering and canceling multiple times, he simply said, "do it." The next day I signed up for a class. IT. WAS. AWESOME.



See the close background?

Now see how the background is far away? 
Yeah, I did that.

I'm still not sure I have all the answers for my future and career yet, but photography is definitely an option. Thanks for the support Mr. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment